Ketchup

/ Saturday, April 28, 2012 /
I haven't been doing well on blogging... So, I've decided to "ketchup" (yay, for lame jokes)! Well, school work has taken most of my time and worries. I can't wait to summer though! I'll be finally getting my permit, which I couldn't get last year due to my brother getting a new car and my mom not willing to pay (plus I was broke). 
Anyways, I've started to get into buns! Also, braids. However, I don't think that my hair quite suits buns and braids seeing that I think it looks better with thick hair...
Earth Day was last Sunday, and my biology said that his students would be able to get extra credit if we went to this festival. I wasn't really able to enjoy it as I wish I could have since my feet were hurting from the night before (Hint: heels involved). 


Oh, and I've just posted a picture on Flickr. Something I haven't done in awhile. I hope you enjoy~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

 
Copyright © 2010 Vivian N., All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger