Mac Book Pro

/ Saturday, August 4, 2012 /
I have become a Mac user for almost 2 weeks now! Saving all that money to get this baby was quite troublesome, but it was definitely worth it! :)
I haven't been doing my best with blogging on here... But, I shall try to this month before school starts! Which reminds me that I have to do AP homework... TT~TT

Oh, and last week was my friend's birthday. We went laser tagging, which was a first for me and many others! It was quite fun even though I did feel tired out by the end of the party. We also had a water balloon fight. I didn't expect to be that soaked, so I curled my hair. In the end, my hair went back to it's natural shape hahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives

 
Copyright © 2010 Vivian N., All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger